Friday, April 27, 2012

SURGERY IS APPROVED BY INSURANCE CO!!!!

So, after 15 days of anticipation and holding back on irritating the sh*t out of my Surgeon's Admin- my health insurance company sent a letter to me approving 1 (one) gastric bypass surgery (like I want it done twice, c'mon!).

This is truly momentous and thrilling.  Having just went to meet with the anesthesiology nurse, having blood work for pre-op this morning at Beth Israel in Boston, its all sinking in...my physical being is about to change- more scars (incisions) and weight loss that will reverse my type 2 diabetes.

If you or anyone you know is a candidate for the surgery, all I can do is highly recommend the gastric surgery team at Beth Israel.  With experience and expertise, they are truly the best hands to be in.

So cheers to May 7th....a glowing day on my calendar (surgery day) and I cannot wait to share my triumphs with all of you!!!

Til my next post- take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment